Get My Free SEO Software Tools, Tons of Great
SEO Techniques, Optimization Tips and Much More…
Below you find a list of several free SEO software tools, some reports and guides with great SEO techniques and other search engine optimization tools.
I develop all SEO software tools for my own personal needs and I use them on a daily basis to optimize and rank my websites in Google. Over time, I will be adding many more free SEO tools.
Currently, the Free SEO Tools Library contains the following items:
- 10 Simple Steps To Make Money Online: A simple guide showing you what is probably the easiest way to make money online using various cutting edge SEO techniques.
- Google & Yahoo Rank Checker Tool: Provides a quick and easy way to retrieve the ranking positions for your keywords on Google and Yahoo and to create detailed ranking history reports.
- Google Autocomplete (Google Suggest) Search Engine: Find tons of high-traffic and low competition keywords none of your competitors are using – with the click of a button.
- Google PR (PageRank) Checker Tool: Verify the pagerank as well as the underlying domain pagerank of possibly thousands of urls with the click of a button and export the result as .csv file.
- Blog Search Engine: Find tons of .edu blogs, .gov blogs, dofollow blogs, KeywordLuv blogs… in your niche (for a specific keyword) within seconds. Results can be ordered by Google pagerank.
- AutoBrowser: A simple tool that allows you to quickly access your favorite urls. The tool can also be used to simplify and speed up your article submission, social bookmarking…
Below you can find a more detailed description for all tools as well as screenshots and short videos on how to use those tools.
More free SEO tools and guides will be added over time.
Free SEO Download #1: 10 Simple Steps To Make Money Online
This is the exact process I’m using to make money online with simple micro-niche sites. The system covers everything from picking a profitable niche, doing your keyword research, creating your website, optimizing the site for a top 3 ranking on Google, maximizing conversion rates, find out about some of the best SEO optimization tips…
Creating an entire mini site from scratch (including all the content creation and backlink building) takes a total of 6-10 hours of work – after that, the site basically runs on auto-pilot. For most of the keywords (we are focusing on low competition keywords), it will take about 3-4 weeks to get a top ranking in Google, free targeted traffic and hopefully lots of affiliate sales.
The entire system can be implemented on a shoestring budget. You only need to spend ~$5 per months for a basic hosting account, which you probably already have. No additional tools, services or products are required to use this system.
Free SEO Software Tool #1: Google & Yahoo Rank Checker Tool
This software tool provides a quick and easy way to retrieve the ranking positions for your keywords on Google and Yahoo.
You also have the possibility to organize your keywords into different projects (for different websites) and you can create detailed ranking history reports for all of your projects as well as for individual keywords.
Here are some of the features provided by this tool:
- Create an unlimited number of ranking projects – for example, for different websites.
- Retrieve the ranking positions on Google and/or Yahoo for all of your keywords or for a specific selection of keywords with the click of a button.
- Create detailed ranking history reports for all of your projects or for specific keyword.
- Sort and order your ranking results…
The video below shows how to use the Rank Checker tool:
Free SEO Software Tool #2: Google Auto Complete Search Engine
This tool uses the Google Autocomplete (also known as Google Suggest) algorithm and allows you to find tons of new keywords you wouldn’t find otherwise. Simply provide your root keywords, click the “Search” button and the tool provides you with up to 6000 related keywords for each root keyword.
The software tool allows you to find fresh new keywords you wouldn’t find with any other keyword search tool. You will get high quality buyer keywords, no one else is using as well as high-traffic keywords with very low competition.
Here are some of the features provided by the Google Auto Complete search tool:
- You can provide as many root keywords as you want.
- You can choose between a quick search mode and the slower double iteration mode that returns many more keywords, but takes more time.
- You simply click the search button and the tools provides you with a huge list of related keyword – for all the root keywords you provided.
- Save the returned keyword list as text file.
The video below shows how to use the Google Auto Complete tool:
Free SEO Software Tool #3: Google PR (PageRank) Checker Tool
This tool allows you to check the Google PageRank from a list of urls. Simply copy/paste a list of urls (hundreds and even thousands of urls if you want) into the textbox on the left, click the “Check PR” button and the tool creates a .csv file with all Page PR’s as well as the Domain PR’s.
Here is what you can do with this tool:
- Get the Page PR and Domain PR from a potentially huge list of urls.
- Get the root domains from all provided urls with the click of a button.
- Get a .csv file with both PageRank values and the actual page and domain links to quickly and easily open any of the pages or domains.
- The .csv file can be opened, sorted, filtered… with Excel or OpenOffice.
- The Google PR Checker also allows to open any of the urls in your standard browser simply by clicking on the link.
Some ideas on how to use the Google PR Checker:
- Competitive analysis: Analyse the backlinks of competing websites and focus only on PR2+ backlinks.
- Sorting through a large list of blog urls for blog commenting: Focus only on quality blogs with PR4+
- Sorting through lists of forum profile urls, scuttle and pligg sites, article directories… : Delete all urls that are either PR0 or not ranked (PR-1).
The video below shows how to use the Google PR Checker tool:
Free SEO Software Tool #4: Blog Search Engine
This is a simple and easy to use blog search engine that allows you to find hundreds of quality blogs in all kinds of niches for blog commenting and for building valuable backlinks.
The tool allows you to find the following types of blogs:
- Standard WordPress blogs
- DoFollow blogs
- Blogs that have the KeywordLuv plugin installed
- Blogs that have the CommentLuv plugin installed
- .Edu blogs
- .Gov blogs
All results can be filtered by Google PageRank. Results can be filtered by Domain PR as well as by Page PR.
The video below shows how to use this blog search engine software tool:
Free SEO Software Tool #5: AutoBrowser
This is a very simple search engine optimization tool that allows you to speed up your article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking… The tool is very basic and cannot really compared with the more advanced article and directory submitters on the market, but it still allows you to save a bit of time and to make life easier.
The software allows you to create an unlimited number of URL lists and to open all the url’s in a specific list with the click of a button in your default browser.
Click Here To Get Immediate Access To All SEO Tools And SEO Techniques
Here are some ideas for specific url lists:
- A list of your top article directories – for article submission
- A list of web directories – for directory submission
- A list of preferred social bookmarking sites – for social bookmarking
- Your favorite SEO sites, SEO blogs, SEO forums… – this allows you to access your preferred SEO sites with the click of a button; no need to go to your bookmarks and to open up site after site
- List of preferred YouTube videos, ordered by upload date, keyword, channel… – no need to go into YouTube, to search for a specific keyword, to click “search options”, to order by upload date…
The video below provides a quick tutorial on how to use this SEO software tool:
The following video shows how this tool can help you to speed up your article submissions:
|Get Immediate Access!|
More great, free SEO tools, SEO techniques, guides with top SEO optimization tips and other search engine optimization tools will be added over time – I will let you know as soon as they become available.