Micro Niche Finder is the one and only tool you will ever need to find profitable niches with low competition and high conversion potential. The tool has some quite unique capabilities and strengths, unfortunately there are also a few weak spots – we will take a look at the in a second.
Let’s take a closer look at what Micro Niche Finder can do for you:
- As I already mentioned, Micro Niche Finder allows you to find all those keywords (and niches) with very low competition, yet with sufficient traffic and conversion potential to generate a nice income with a minimum amount of effort.
- You simple enter a root keyword and the software tool provides you with a large list of related keywords together with a wealth of data that will allow you to easily spot the best keywords – in terms of traffic potential and competition.
- Micro Niche Finder also provides some unique data that allows you how difficult it will be to get a top ranking on Google. This is called Measure of Backlinks (MOB) and it indicates how many backlinks you will need in order to get a top 10 ranking on Google.
That’s the feature I probably like most about Micro Niche Finder and it already allowed me to uncover tons of keywords for which I achieved a Google top 3 ranking with less than 50 quick and easy backlinks. I don’t know any other software tool or service that provides anything like this function.
- What’s also great about Micro Niche Finder is that it is super fast – you simply click a button and within minutes, all the competitive, traffic, ranking potential… analysis is done for you.
- The keyword analyses provides you with lot’s of additional data, like global ad local traffic estimation, domain availability for all keywords, ad cost… and they also use their own unique Strength of Competition (SOC) algorithm to estimate how difficult it will be to rank for a specific keyword.
What are the weak spots of Magic Submitter?
I realized, the Strength of Competition algorithm used by Micro Niche Finder is not always right on spot. I found several keywords that indicated medium competition, however, for some of them I found that I got a top 10 ranking on Google with only 30-40 social bookmarking backlinks.
On the other hand, I also have to admit that exact competitive analysis is something very complex and there probably isn’t any software tool that will get it right for each and every keyword.
Apart from the SOC analysis, I didn’t really find any other weaknesses and I highly recommend Micro Niche Finder for anyone who is on the lookout for profitable niche markets with low competition.
Not only will Micro Niche Finder save you a lot of time, in the long run it will also save you a lot of money by preventing you from picking the wrong niches, domains and keywords that won’t generate any profit.