Here are Some of The Best SEO and
Internet Marketing Tools and Resources
Below is a list of my preferred SEO tools and resources. I use pretty much all of them on a daily basis for my keyword research, when I launch new websites, for link building, traffic generation, list building…
Many of the tools and resources below are absolutely free, some provide a free and a paid version and a few of them provide only a paid version.
When I got started with Internet Marketing I used only free tools and resources at the beginning (except hosting and autoresponder service) and I suggest you do the same – especially if you are on a tight budget!
There are lots of fantastic free tools and resources available, so there really is no need to buy all sorts of stuff to make money online. However, once you start making money, I recommend to invest some of your earnings to automate and/or outsource certain tasks and to grow your business faster and to make more money in less time.
- Google AdWords Keyword Tool – old but still very good
- KW Optimizer Pro – one of the most amazing free tools. Don’t forget to watch the training videos!
- Market Samurai – there is a free and a paid version. The free version is really good. The paid version is a bit overpriced in my opinion and I think you don’t really need it at the beginning.
- Free WordTracker Tool – there is also a paid version, but I’m using only the free version occasionally.
Tons of Quick and Free Backlinks:
- IMT Website Submitter – up to 2500 backlinks with a click of a button.
- 24/7 Backlinks – a really nice tool and it’s absolutely free
- Blog Carnival – an easy way to get some good quality backlinks to your blog
- TubeMogul - Mass video submission & backlinks from your video descriptions
- My top 5 article directories: EzineArticles ; GoArticles ; ArticleBase ; ArticleAlley ; Idea Marketers
- Article Demon – probably the best article submission tool on the market. Comes with a great article spinner, submits to hundreds of directories and everything is 100% automated.
- Ping.fm – free content syndication & easy backlinks
- Social Monkee – 25 quick and easy backlinks
- IM Automator – another free social bookmarking tool
- Social Bookmarking Demon – the most amazing social bookmarking tool, but unfortunately a bit pricey
- 3000 Backlinks – a great product from the Warrior Forum for only $7 that shows you how to build over 3000 backlinks in no time.
- Backlink Energizer – this tool allows you to get all your low quality backlinks (from social bookmarking, article submission…) indexed and counted by Google. An absolute must if you build hundreds and thousands of low quality backlinks.
- Link Magnet – a really interesting product from Sean Donahoe showing how to rapidly improve your Google rankings.
SEO & Internet Marketing Courses:
- Fast Attack SEO – Fast Attack SEO from Craig Mako is the most amazing SEO / Internet Marketing course I ever bought. Especially the chapters on keyword research and off-page optimization (link building) are absolutely stunning and full of sneaky tactics and strategies to get you on top of Google’s search engine rankings. Surprisingly, this product sells for only $9 on the Warrior Forum!
If you don’t make a lot of money on the internet right now, I urge you: DownloadFastAttackSEO, take action on what you’ll learn and I promise you’ll make a lot of money.
- Google Sniper 2 – a complete internet marketing course showing you how to make money with simple micro niche websites. The best part of this course is the chapter on customer conversion.
Web Traffic Courses:
- Fast Attack Traffic – a really excellent course from the WarriorForum for only $9 showing you how to generate web traffic from all sorts of sources.
- Traffic Ultimatum – this is actually a complete internet marketing course that shows you how to do your market research, keyword research, SEO, traffic generation, conversion…
PLR & Master Resell Rights Products:
- InDigital Works – get your hands on thousands of resell, master resell, PLR… products for almost nothing. I use this to create bonus packages for all my niche websites to boost my affiliate sales conversions.
- Links2RSS - a free tool rhthat allows you to convert a list of url’s (social bookmarks, forum profiles…) int an RSS feed for RSS syndication
- Free RSS Submiter – submit your feeds to nearly 30 RSS directories
Blog Networks for High Quality Backlinks:
- Free Traffic System – this takes a bit of effort, but you get high quality backlinks for free
- Authority Link Network – another great & free blog network
- Article Ranks – really excellent. There is a free and a paid version.
- Directory of Ezines – this is not cheap, but an absolute must if you want to grow your list really fast. Wait until you make a bit of money and then let this be one of your first investments. Remember, the money is in the list!
- GetResponse – still my preferred autoresponder
General Make Money Online Products:
I also like the following make money online products. Both of them contain some unique and really useful information and ideas.
- Fiverr.com – tons of great stuff for only $5 : link building, article writing…
- oDesk.com – My preferred outsourcing platform for all kinds of stuff you can imagine
- Bluehost – host unlimited domains for a really low fee. Great support, stable platform.
- HostGator – as good as Bluehost
- NameBoy - a free tool that helps you with your domain name search
- Namecheap – this is where I register all my domains
- Adwords Optimizer – free and really good
- ClickTale - watch how your site visitors behave and use it to improve your conversions. The free version is good enough. The paid version is in my opinion overprized.